In June of this year, I wrote about ADHD on our website, complete with many links to resources that provide more information, which include:
- A History of ADHD: A Timeline
- Exercise and the ADHD Brain: The Neuroscience of Movement
- How it Really Feels to be Time-Blind with ADHD
- What Can Athletes with ADHD Teach Us About the Condition?
- 9 Truths about ADHD and Intense Emotions
- Supplementary Vitamins for ADHD
- Mindfulness and ADHD
- At A Glance: How ADHD Medication Works
- Further links and resources
If you feel like you are experiencing challenges that can be associated with ADHD, please make an appointment to come chat to one of our psychologists at the BSU.